Iowa Focus is proud to announce the expansion of our 'CONNECT Day Habilitation Program' to the Council Bluffs' area.
The Iowa Focus 'CONNECT Day Habilitation Program' has served people across the region since 2012. The 'CONNECT' program is CARF certified and state recommended to provide Day Habilitation services to ID Waiver consumers. Services for BI and State Habilitation Plan members will be added soon.
The 'CONNECT' program ...
- Builds healthy relationships and promote strong community integration, while utilizing each individual's goals in a structured environment.
- Integrates people into their communities by encouraging involvement.
- Involves each individual in the planning and implementing of daily activities.
- Encourages each individual to explore new ideas, activities, and goals during the day program.
- Develops friendly professional relationships with the people we support.
- Volunteers in many activities for the community so that individuals may find meaning and worth in their environment.
- Offers events and activities throughout the year for people we support, including, picnics, potlucks, and day trips
- Provides individuals the opportunity to CONNECT to their community.
Our Council Bluffs' location will open July 1, 2017.
We are negotiating for the best possible location and will announce the official selection June 1, 2017.
More information will be released as it becomes available.
For immediate information about securing placement, please contact Desiri Wilwerding at our CB Office.
712 323 4024